ENE 20km/hr

A poor forecast so we took off at around 12.30 before conditions really got going and before the forecast wind came in. Many landed around the Chalet. I flew for around an our out in the valley, landing as things started to get unpleasant.
A fantastic forecast for the following days, so here is hoping for a good day tomorrow.

Posted: Monday, July 26th, 2010 at 22:25 by Steve Ham in Flying Journal.

Leave a response!

Leave a Comment

To avoid spam, there will be a delay while your first comment on the site is approved.

After this, use the same name / email and all further comments will be added immediately.

Welcome to the blog!

Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.

Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.

Search Posts