A day with huge storms from early on so the Liga nacional was cancelled and we spent the day rafting down the Tormes after a cochinillo lunch in Barco. On returning to Piedrahita the sun was out, but once again the Cbs growing, though a number of intrepit competitors were flying . We will wait […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.