With a very strong wind forecast we went up and launched early in still very light wind conditons. Altough before 11am some of us were able to stay up (Grita, Magnus, Hugo, Ben and myself). Magnus was able to almost cross the valley, finding the stronger winds starting to enter over there. After nearly 2 […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.