Not a great day as the winds are quite strong from the SE. Our site, Chia, will likely be to strong early in the day, so I think we may try a small hill as a soaring option earlier in the day out towards Salamanca (near Alba de Tormes). Quite a poor thermal forecast for […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.