Conditions for Wednesday

Finally the wind has dropped and moved more to the south.  We have low pressure both to the SW and the NW of Spain with a trough moving through today which will give us rain and also potential storms.  Once again a poor outlook for safe paragliding.

The lighter winds give us some hope, though it is unlikely that it the mountain anabatic wind will allow us to take off at Peña Negra.  Chia is not really the right direction if there is any SW in the wind.  Our other site lastra is possible and close, but not so good for short top to bottom flights.

A possibility is Pedro Bernardo, about 1.5 hrs away on the south side of the mountains.  A big site, but still with in the influence of these wet conditions.

1 pm wedneseday

Thursday, 1pm

Skew T today 1500

Pedro Bernards

Posted: Wednesday, April 15th, 2015 at 08:16 by Steve Ham in Daily Report.

Leave a response!

Leave a Comment

To avoid spam, there will be a delay while your first comment on the site is approved.

After this, use the same name / email and all further comments will be added immediately.

Welcome to the blog!

Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.

Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.

Search Posts

April 2015