NE, still pretty inverted.
We continue with high pressure and a northerly flow. Things will really depend upon the ground temperature getting up. We have a strong inversion early on around 200m above take off which will ease as the afternoon goes on. Once again, like yesterday quite scrappy turbulent climbs only really getting sorted quite late in the afternoon.
We could go for a late trip up the hill, but the wind strengths on the forecasts are quite high. So we should go up reasonably on time, but a little later after 11am. The eastern component makes for quite a turbulent time near the hill. Today we will all be following Ian in the Barco direction.
It is worth noting that eastern winds can often be blocked by the mountain relief, especially on inverted days. It can get windy quite suddenly as the thermals start working and the inversion breaks down. Have a look at this short video I made to see why. https://vimeo.com/64294975.
For Bob. go to the FARMACIA, (chemist). ask for pastillas o chicle anti mareo. (mareo de viaje o mar). I could not find the ones I thought I had.