Potentially very good XC day but maybe not enough to do the route over the back. We will decide in the air. What Happened Very gentle conditions for the first XC attempt as a band of cirrus slowed things. Just a trip to Barco with climbs no more than 2600m. We decided to […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.