Increased instability in altitude (cool air in upper layers). The instability up to cloud base also better, which may promote the wind at PN (wind over the back at 9am). Climbs to near 3800, but Cbs likely. We will probably to directly to Lastra to ensure an early flight as we cannot wait for it […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.