Wednesday we had quite strong thermic conditions at Chia, but also quite a bit of wind and off to the east. Today, (Thursday), event stronger climbs and a base near 3000m, though due to the gusts at launch many of the group decided not to fly till later in the day. James and Ian got […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.