A personal best and an amazing flight for Nadav. Today the forecast was one of those epic amazing days…but with wind variable and mainly behind with dust devils at launch. The Pre PWC cancelled and soon after the conditions became good for aobut 20minutes. However, in our group, only Nadav was able to launch.
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.