3 days of local flying.

From Monday to Wednesday this week we have been restricted to local flying due to the build up of large clouds and Cbs.  Yesterday did offer some hope, and some of the Swiss made 130km to the North, however there were large thunderstoms in the area.  Hopefully after today things will improve a little.

Posted: Wednesday, September 5th, 2018 at 16:38 by Steve in Daily Report, Flying Journal.

Leave a response!

Leave a Comment

To avoid spam, there will be a delay while your first comment on the site is approved.

After this, use the same name / email and all further comments will be added immediately.

Welcome to the blog!

Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.

Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.

Search Posts

September 2018
S M T W T F S
« Aug   Oct »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30