Sunday was rather stable, so I considered that with the similar forecast, although lighter wind, we might struggle. We set the Goal at Avila, expecting some convergence across the Avila valley at Munogalindo and a probably N wind at Avila. The convergence was there, and the conditions much better than anticipated with climbs to over […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.