NW winds and a bit inverted *Tuesday.

Not the day I hoped for.. but initially flyable.  Wind is more square on the hill than yesterday so less turbulent in that respect.  However a relatively low inversion around 2000m is going to spoil the prospects of an easy XC.  Unless this is wrong and we get high then the best option for a decent flight is to stay in this valley turning back before the Corral using the ridge and later making circuits out in the valley to the North.  A better direction for the evening soaring which should with these conditions give for  quite spectacular lift.

Tomorrow the wind drops and moves to the north.

Briefing around 10.45 and leaving by 11am for PN.

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 09.01.50

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 08.54.34 Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 08.54.07 Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 08.53.44

Posted: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 at 07:58 by Steve Ham in Daily Report.

Leave a response!

Leave a Comment

To avoid spam, there will be a delay while your first comment on the site is approved.

After this, use the same name / email and all further comments will be added immediately.

Welcome to the blog!

Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.

Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.

Search Posts

September 2015