At take off at 9am the wind is gently from the SE, however, with the forecast light winds it should come on to PN. If not then we may go initially to Chia the SE site. Conditions may allow a circuit flight, but if the base stays low (there is an inversion around 2600m) then […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.