Light winds and climbs to around 2600 to 3000m

The instability problems seems to be moving off to the SE, however we still need to be a little cautious today.   We will launch from PN though ay have to wait till later than yesterday for conditions.  The flow early in the day is SE, but seems to move more SW later in the day.  Probable convergences at the pass and along mountain.  If we can take a route more to the north all the better to stay north of the Avila Valley if that looks as if it is getting overdeveloped.the inversion around 2600m will reduce the convective potential of the clouds so we should not get Cbs, but we may get some localised showers.


skew 1500hrs

Skew 1900

5pm ish, possible track to see conditions

conditions along track with time

Posted: Wednesday, June 24th, 2015 at 08:23 by Steve Ham in Daily Report.

Leave a response!

Leave a Comment

To avoid spam, there will be a delay while your first comment on the site is approved.

After this, use the same name / email and all further comments will be added immediately.

Welcome to the blog!

Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.

Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.

Search Posts

June 2015