The instability problems seems to be moving off to the SE, however we still need to be a little cautious today. We will launch from PN though ay have to wait till later than yesterday for conditions. The flow early in the day is SE, but seems to move more SW later in the […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.