before and after the storm
Winds forecasts are now showing good light direction from SW W NW, so it will come onto Peña Negra launch. However, cold air aloft and low pressure almost guarantee a day of growing Cbs . Wind at launch at 9am was SE light. There is already a significant Cb growing to the west of Barco and a regeneration of clouds to the north of the valley from last nights storm. Small chance of a flight from PN if it comes on before 11 – 11-30 or maybe at Chia.
Jorge and I will be there to leave at 10,30 if conditions don´t deteriorate before then. Today is the peak of instability with improvement from now on.
Not much, but 2 flights before and after the storm.