4 British and 4 Polish pilots make up this weeks group. Unfortunately we do not have a particularly good forecast for the first part of the week. Saying that, Saturday we had some flying at Chia, and yesterday (Sunday) two flights from Peña Negra, though the mid afternoon flight cancelled due to Cbs and rain. […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.