Wednesday gave us quite stable conditions with many having to fight to stay up around 2pm. Myself and Dave got to the pass after a climb through the inversions to around 2600m at the Big Spine. I spent around an hour waiting around the cemetery and pass watching Dave struggle to get up. After an […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.