There was a small risk of storms so we were away early, finding easy nice climbs from 12pm. Colin made off towards the Red Roof at Santa Maria de Berrocal, and somewhat later the rest of us followed. Strengthening winds on the ground made us decide to land, but later by mid afternoon they had […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.