A late start with the wind comming on at around 12.30. Upper level south westerlies and a poor temperature trace. After the morning flight we embarked on an attempt towards the pass. Three of us got to the pass, but since we could not get over 2300m asl, we decided not to cross, and made […]
Please feel free to add comments to any of the items.
Note that to avoid spam, your first comment must be approved. If you use the same name and email, all further comments will be added immediately.